In our research it is a purpose to analyze various phenomena of the nonlinear dynamics. One is fluctuation effect of synchronization in the chaotic dynamics. The elements in heterogeneous systems are easy to synchronize than those in homogeneous systems, and we analyzed it with the use of the probability density function. Now, we consider more rigid and more detailed analysis. The other is the research of dynamics in coupled map lattices using nonlinear Frobenius-Perron equation. For the piecewise linear system, calculations in the nonlinear Frobenius-Perron equation are simpler, we research the dynamics of the infinite system size. As for classes for basic education, one of the big purposes is to provide understandable lectures and then to contribute to pharmacy studies. In mathematics and statistics as liberal arts, we aim to continue education to help professional studies in pharmacy.
- Fluctuation effect in chaotic synchronization
- Synchronization in nonlinear Frobenius-Perron equation
- Mathematics education in faculty of pharmaceutical sciences
- Medical statistics education
最近の研究成果 Research Results
- Katsuragi D, Dynamics of a Skew Tent Map in the Nonlinear Frobenius-Perron Equation, JPS Conference Proceedings, 019008-1-019008-4(2014)
- Katsuragi D, Problems in tests on differences between means, Academic Journal of Mathematics Education Soceity in Japan, papers of Autumn Annual Meeting in 2013, 89-91(2013).
- Katsuragi D, sin-1x or arcsinx, Academic Journal of Mathematics Education Soceity in Japan, papers of Spring Annual Meeting in 2013, 232-234(2013).
- Katsuragi D, Can the finite system size become good approximation of the infinite system size in the chaos dynamics ?, IEICE Technical Report, NLP2012-131, 155-158(2013).
- Katsuragi D, Present situation of education before entrance to university and verification of the effect, 18th FD Forum Report of the Consortium of Universities in Kyoto, 353-366(2013).