We work on the following three fields. 1. To investigate how exercises or outdoor activities affect the reducing of stress by using psychological and physiological approaches (mood, and salivary chromogranin A and salivary cortisol). 2. To investigate the process of modern techniques of Kendo through the development of outfits of Kendo and the effects of the developments of the outfits on modern techniques. 3. To develop the original pedagogy to contribute to school education because kendo practice is required to be taught in junior high schools.
- The effects of stress reduction following physical exercise and recreational activities
- The study on the history of modern techniques of Kendo
- The study on the pedagogy of Kendo for beginners
- Sugiura H., Tamai C. and Sugiura H., Characteristics of the relationship differences in attachement styleand dependence on love in university students, Jpn. J. Health Rec., 11, 13-20 (2015).
- Sugiura H., Ueya S., Okada M., and Ueya E., Effects of exercise and nutrition management on bodyweight and percent of body fat in the small group of obesity population, Jpn. J. Health Rec., 11, 21-28 (2015).
- Sakamoto T., Yano U. and Yagisawa M., A study of the transition process of the system for Kendotechniques -focus on the shinai-, Nssu J. Sport Sci., 3, 21-35 (2015).
- Sugiura H., Hatori M. and Sugiura H., Relationship between assertiveness and interpersonal stress inpresent-day university students, Jpn. J. Health Rec., 11, 29-37 (2015).
- Yagisawa M., Nizato C. and Sakamoto T., A study of umpire’s focal point in Kendo, Bull. Nippon Sport Science Uninersity, 43, 27-35 (2014).
- Inaba R. and Sugiura H., Survey on burnout and life-style among medical and pharmacy students, J.Jpn.Health Med. Assoc. 20, 228-233 (2012).