Our mission is to create a new “knowledge” for the proper use of pharmaceutical products through the basic and/or clinical research. We develop the collected data into information through evaluation and analysis.From the “information”, we find the universal “knowledge”, which is useful in medicine, and transmit it to the world. We produce quality graduates/researchers who have a comprehensive, panoramic view in the data management process. We perform both of dry and wet research toward our goal as listed below.
- Research of regulatory science and translational research.
- Development and application of a new LC-MS method for drug molecules and/or metabolites in biological matrices.
- Discovery and validation of new disease biomarker, using lipidomics analysis.
- Lipidomics analysis for leukemia using LC-MS
- Project for the developing highly skilled professionals based on the field of regulatory science
- Lipidomics analysis for atopic dermatitis using LC-MS(/MS)
- Development of micro-dosing technique for therapeutic drug monitoring
- Mechanism of anti-cancer drug induced neurite toxicity focused on sphingolipid metabolism
- Mizutani N, Omori Y, Tanaka K, Ito H, Takagi A, Kojima T, Nakatochi M, Ogiso H, Kawamoto Y, Nakamura M, Suzuki M, Kyogashima M, Koizumi K, Nozawa Y, Murate T, Increased SPHK2 Transcription of Human Colon Cancer Cells in Serum-Depleted Culture: The Involvement of CREB Transcription Factor, J Cell Biochem, 116, 2227–2238 (2015).
- Suzuki Y, Suzuki H, Umetsu R, Uranishi H, Abe J, Nishibata Y, Sekiya Y, Miyamura N, Hara H, Tsuchiya T, Kinosada Y, Nakamura M, Analysis of the Interaction between Clopidogrel, Aspirin, and Proton Pump Inhibitors Using the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System Database, Biol Pharm Bull, 38, 680–686 (2015).
- Umetsu R, Abe J, Ueda N, Kato Y, Matsui T, Nakayama Y, Kinosada Y, Nakamura M, Association between Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Therapy and Suicidality: Analysis of U.S. Food and Drug Administration Adverse Event Reporting System Data, Biol Pharm Bull, 38, 1689–1699 (2015)
- Inaba R, Hioki A, Kondo Y, Nakamura H, Nakamura M, Prevalence of subjective symptoms among hospital pharmacists and association with drug compounding practices, Industrial Health, 53, 100–108 (2015)
- Abe J, Mataki K, Umetsu R, Ueda N, Kato Y, Nakayama Y, Kinosada Y, Hara H, Inagaki N, Nakamura M, Stevens–Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis: The Food and Drug Administration adverse event reporting system, 2004–2013, Allergol Int, 64, 277–279 (2015)